Throughout a person's life, they meet many people. People smiling behind a service counter, teachers, fellow workers, hikers, campers and the list goes on.
Some people have an profound influence, an effect on me. Some people look at me, listen to my thoughts and value my opinions.
My husband is one of those people. I met him fresh out of college, ready to take on the construction world. I met him exactly when i was ready.
I have seen myself do a three-sixty since being in his presence. I'm now excited to show my suppressed interests and inspirations. I no longer worry about how i will fit in, or who i am supposed to be in this one beautiful life. I just be myself, one hundred percent. I am now doing and feeling the things i was interested in as a child, a time when i was my true self.
He has let me find myself and feel strong & beautiful in whatever i do. He tells me every single day how much he loves that i am his wife.
He is my happy, and i am totally his.
Today is his very, very special birthday. Happy birthday to my life-long companion.
Thank you huni, for letting, and encouraging me, to bloom.
"Take, for joy's sake, from these hands of mine a little honey and a little sunlight."
- Osip Mandelstam
(All photos above taken in mid-may 2012 at Bean Hill Farm & Home.)














Love your flower photos, and that you've got such a special match in your husband :) happy birthday to him!
ReplyDelete