My goodness, i completely missed March on here! The last two weeks have been busy with boiling and watching the temperatures rise. It finally feels like the long winter is behind us, and spring is here to stay. However we do have the cook stove going today, to take the chill off.
Everything is waking up again, our driveway is muddy, the past two mornings i have woken to the birds singing. The changing of the seasons always brings hope and joy for what's to come. I can't wait to pick out our seeds and plant our garden. But for now we're still in the maple midst. During our 10 hour boil yesterday, Charlie and I snuck out for a hike in the sugar bush. The bluebird sky blanketed us as we traveled from mud puddles leading to 2 feet of snow and back to mud.
Ahhhh spring, thank you for coming back.
I am so grateful everyday for this beautiful life we lead.

































I love these glimpses of spring, and you make it look so magical, especially the sugaring ones!
ReplyDelete